Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Changing Lanes

This is an account of my new found life ever since I gave my heart and soul to Jesus.

I remember asking you to send me a sign. You've always answered my questions and boy did you answer this one this time. I was at a point in my life where I didn't know what to do, I was desperate, I was having trouble hanging on to the little happiness I had in life. I was in constant depression without reason at all, I was at low point and eventhough I knew what I had to do, like most of us out there I didn't want to. I saw all these things that I could possibly be giving up, my lifestyle mostly and in my head would say nah, maybe later. But you called me, twice in two days. You sent me the sign I had asked for. And at the lowest of the lowest a friend asked, "How's your happiness?". I couldn't contain myself I burst into tears. Because only you know and will ever know how desperate I was, how I yearned for you so, how I needed you in my life, in my heart. And now, 6 days later here I am. I opened my heart to you, I accepted you in my life and never have I ever been so happy, so peaceful, so calm in my entire life and it is the best feeling one could ever experience. The best love, the unconditional love Christ offers you, to love you above it all, to be there with you, for you will never be alone as long as God is in your heart. God Bless you all

No comments: