Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Talk about Purpose...

Sometimes I wonder, who am I writing all of these things for? Don't get me wrong I do it because I love to write, thoughts are always jumping around in my head, and when an idea pops my heart is restless until I write it down. But the Lord well knows that in my little heart lies a hope that these blogs might come a cross anyone and might make their little hearts itch with curiosity. I've been asking myself this question for quite a while, and the Lord has answered it many times, but sometimes my patience comes to a stop and I wonder.
One of the answers I was given was one day at church, not that I had asked anyone, the answer just came across. I can't remember well what the Pastor was talking about that day, but I do remember he said "Remember that while Isaiah spent many years preaching and though never won a soul he did what he was called to and that is what mattered". So sure I am not a prophet but I do feel called to use my talent for God's glory. And telling the world how He has changed my life, how He has given me purpose and happiness and LIFE, wether it makes a difference or not, is what I feel to be the right thing to do.
So this is to whoever is out there in space reading my rather long blogs about God and what He has done in my life. I know there are more thoughts than actions in them but hopefully and SOON!! I will be used in many other things as well.

God Bless!
- Rita M.

No comments: