Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gianna Jessen Survived Abortion

I'm not american, I don't have a say in this coming election so posting this video I'm in no way endorsing any political party, but I am a Christian and I do want to stress the importance of being pro-life. This young woman was aborted by her mother (or at least she tried to abort her daughter) but she survived and what fills me most with joy is that God gets all the glory for this miracle and she's glad to give Him the glory for allowing her to live.


"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:13-14

3 comments:

Penn Tomassetti said...

This was such a good video... I needed to hear about what this woman had to say. Thanks for posting it.

Moon said...

You're welcome!
you know not a lot of people know this but my mom told me I was a "mistake" as in she wasn't expecting or planning another baby since she had just had my sister and so she wanted to wait a little while until my sister was older to even think about another pregnancy, but the Lord had other plans for her. She actually confessed that when she found out she was pregnant again she started to cry, and not out of joy (and I can understand her, my sister was her 2nd baby and my mom has worked all her life, we don't have many stay at home moms here so its kind of tough) imagine if someone had actually convinced her that abortion was the most logical thing because well how was she to handle three babies, plus it was an unwanted pregnancy? (my brother who's 2 years older than my sister, my sister and I) Thank the Lord abortion was seen for what it is back then, and it is still seen for what it is (murder) a great deal nowadays. I'm glad to be alive and report that she was very happy to have me.

Penn Tomassetti said...

That is a powerful testimony. God knew you before you were born and had a purpose to save you even before your mom knew she would have you. It always amazes me when people share stories like this. Thanks.