Saturday, February 09, 2008

En Tiempo Real/ In Real Time

Something amazing happened today!!
Finally the day had come for the Musical, En Tiempo Real. So I decided that I would read today's devotion from the one I have in e-sword, where its got some scripture, a message, and then a prayer at the end. The scripture of the day was from the book of Isaiah, it what something about strength coming from the Lord. I thought wow such wonderful truth, and wrote the following prayer:
"Oh blessed Father, such great Truth! Lord you know today is the day of the Musical! Father renew our strengths after each remaining rehearsals Lord! and especially after each function so that we not grow weary but in joyful strength give our best to the last mile! Glory and Praises to you oh Lord who have made this possible, may we glory in You Lord and you alone through this. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen."
Let me tell you we were still not ready, there were details that we knew only the Lord could fix. There were dance moves that were still not perfectly coordinated, scenes that were not correctly propped due to lack of time and then there was the time issue. The last rehearsal we had, the musical lasted 2 hours and 8 minutes with all the glitches and mistakes. We prayed once before we began officially the Musical. The First function, was GREAT!! absolutely wonderful!! I'm absolutely 150% positive it was the Lord who made it all possible.
Everyone was tired though, we had arrived at the place at 11 am and began rehearsal at 2pm, by the end of the first function it was 9pm. But I remembered the devotional I had read this morning but forgot the chapter!! I knew it was Isaiah 40 something but I couldn't remember I searched for it in the bible and couldn't find it.
We prayed again for the second function, that our pride might not get in the way and that we may stay focused on what is the important part and that is Glorifying God through everything we do. The 2nd Function was absolutely wonderful. It was now over and everyone rejoiced in the Lord and hoped the message in the musical had reached who the Lord wanted it to reach and that the gospel may have gotten through to families and teens.
Now the awesome part!
I was waiting for my brother to pick me up I was still inside and I hear the girls talking about a portion of scripture they had read today that had given them strength and courage, how it was all one of the girls could think of as she danced and her legs trembled. And she mention Isaiah 40 something. I couldn't believe it! What did you say!? I asked her, and she repeated the Isaiah 40:31, excited I told them how that was the portion of scripture for my devotional this morning!!

Isa 40:31 but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.


The Lord is good! He had been taking care of everything from day one! He is our strength, He is our Joy, He is our Portion!!!

All the Glory and Praises to His name!!! AMEN!!!!


Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
ISAIAH 40:28-31

No comments: