Wow talk about a prayer answered! Thank you Lord!!
"And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,
addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ." Eph 5:18-21
- Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. v.22
- Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her, v.25
- Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Eph 6 v.1
- Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ ch.6 v.5
- Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him ch.6 v.9
"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Col 3:16-17
Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. v.18
- Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them. v.19
- Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord. v.20
- Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. v.21
- Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord. v.22
-Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven. ch.4 v.1
Yes absolutely be filled with the Holy Spirit that He may guide you always, but remember there are all sorts of spirits out there wanting to lead us into death so let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly!! Thats our weapon and tool to test all spirits!
Remember everything you do, do it for the Glory of God!
Soli Deo Gloria